Private Chef & Caterer
We specialize in planning adult and kids birthday's, baby showers, bridal and bachelor parties and etc. Our job is to create the best experience it can be with endless imagination. Whether planning a 1st or 50th birthday, Office party, Anniversary or Super bowl party. Either large or small, whatever size and style you like we got you covered.
We provide the highest and professional level of service with our freshly made cuisine. delicious desserts and innovative decorations. We use the finest and freshest ingredients around. You tell us what you want and we will make it happen for you and your guest. We will design a menu made just for you.
YOUR SPECIAL OCCASION
We offer complete party decor from cupcake stations,margarita bars to fantastic brunch buffets. We will make your special occasions one to be remembered. We also provide private chef for private dinner parties for two or more.
8 ounces spaghetti, angel hair or linguine
2 tbsp finely chopped onion
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 Garlic N’ Herb sauce from
Til the last bite!
2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined
2 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian flat parsley
1 pinch of kosher or sea salt
1 tsp of garlic powder or granulated garlic
1 tsp of dried parsley
Parmesan cheese ,black pepper or crushed red pepper for serving
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
2. Season shrimp with garlic powder, parsley and salt.
3. Heat olive in a skillet over medium- high heat until hot add shrimp and cook until translucent light pink color.
4. Remove shrimp from pan and lower the heat and add butter while scrapping the bottom of the pan and loosening the seasoning from the previoulsy cooked shrimp with the butter for about
1- 2 minutes.
5. Add onions and cook for 1 min. Pour in wine and stir and let it cook until it you bring it to a slight boil.
6. Pour in garlic n herb sauce and stir and let cook for about 2- 3 min.
7. Add in pasta, spinach and shrimp and let it cook for 2 min. remove from heat.
Garnish with parmesean cheese and black pepper or crushed red pepper and your ready to eat!
To view me making this receipe watch my instastory on Instgram
Don't forget to download my FREE recipe cookbook!
We service the greater Los Angeles, South Bay and surrounding areas for catering events, private/personal dinners. With our modern designs, affordable prices and array of available styles we can help you plan the event of your dreams and offer you a unforgettable experience.
We specialize in creative, custom menus. Whatever your event is whether its casual or elegant event we will make it special.Our focus is always on detail, quality and friendly helpful customer service. We are here to ensure your event is a success. Where ever your imagination takes you , we do our best to make it memorable.
I'm a foodie to the heart and a self taught cook. I enjoy the culinary arts and creating personalized menus for parties.